Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center (ASLMC) of Milwaukee, Wisconsin is seeking an Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD) physician to join our distinguished Cardiology team!
- The new ACHD Cardiologist will join a well-established interdisciplinary team and be supported by over 50 employed Cardiologists, including two Pediatric Cardiologists. He or she will join world renown Cardiologist Dr. A. Jamil Tajik who also specializes in ACHD
- In addition to ACHD efforts, this cardiologist will have the opportunity to have an additional focus of their choosing in any of our world class services: adult non-invasive imaging, pediatric/fetal non-invasive imaging, heart failure, transplant, cardiomyopathy or others.
- This position offers the correct candidate the ability to define their own balance of clinical vs academic efforts. In addition to our wide breath of clinical opportunities, research opportunities abound along with mentoring our medical students, residents, and fellows.
- The candidate must be board-certified or board-eligible in pediatric or adult cardiology and board-certified or board-eligible in ACHD..
Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center:
- Is the flagship cardiovascular center for a large financially strong heart care system with goals to expand market share locally, regionally and compete nationally.
- Is recognized as one of the “Top 50 Best Hospitals” by US News & World Report, and is ranked as the #1 Hospital in Milwaukee for Cardiac Care.
- Has the largest cardiovascular diseases fellowship program in the Midwest with ABIM subspecialty training programs in electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, heart failure transplantation and certification in advanced imaging.
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.