Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center (ASLMC) Milwaukee, WI is seeking a skilled, highly qualified Vascular Medicine trained physician to join our growing Vascular Medicine program.
- Inpatient and outpatient services will include the full spectrum of evaluation and management of patients with vascular disease.
- Provide education for multidisciplinary allied health professionals
- Contribute to all activities that enhance program growth and quality metrics
- Participate in programmatic research initiatives
- Read Vascular Ultrasounds
- Fellowship Trained in Vascular Medicine
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board certified/Board eligible in Vascular Medicine
- Major Service line within Aurora Medical Group which employs 600 primary care physicians, 55 cardiologists and spans 15 hospitals from Green Bay to Chicago
- Candidate will join an established team of one Vascular Medicine physician, one Interventional Radiologist, three Vascular Surgeons and multiple Physician Extenders.
- ASLMC is the flagship cardiovascular center for a large financially strong heart care system with goals to expand market share locally, regionally and compete nationally.
- ASLMC is recognized as one of the “Top 50 Best Hospitals” by US News & World Reports, and is ranked as the #1 Hospital in Milwaukee for Cardiac Care.
- Largest cardiovascular diseases fellowship program in the Midwest with ABIM subspecialty training programs in electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, heart failure transplantation and certification in advanced imaging.