Join an existing and established Emergency Medicine program in beautiful Sheboygan! The team is adding one physician to their group of supportive, flexible and experienced physicians. Come join one of the busiest programs in the Aurora system!
Education, training and experience required:
- Emergency medicine training from an accredited residency program
- Board certified /eligible
- Patient centered / patient first mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, team focus
- See a wide variety of cases in a diverse patient population
- Experienced, supportive emergency teams
- Supportive specialists available in all specialties
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- Outstanding compensation package
- Student loan forgiveness
- State-of-the-art technology
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.