Do what you do best, care for patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Get ready to grow your practice! Our Oconto clinic, located just 35 minutes north of Green Bay, has an opportunity for a family medicine physician interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care. Experience an excellent quality of life with a rewarding practice.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $200,000
- Income guarantee up to $290,000
- Significant sign-on bonus available
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Access to a full spectrum of subspecialists in Marinette and Green Bay
- Safe community with excellent school system
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best – care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.