Your Primary Choice.
Exceptional opportunity to inherit an established patient panel with Wisconsin’s largest integrated health system! Our Walworth clinic, located near the sparkling shores of Lake Geneva, is seeking a Family Medicine provider to join their team due to an upcoming provider retirement.
- Outpatient only practice in a charming, small-town setting
- Team includes one other FM Physician and an experienced Nurse Practitioner
- Call schedule shared with our providers at nearby clinics offering a 1:7 rotation
- Easy access to sub-specialty services for your patients through our system, integrated via Epic EMR
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000 plus Sign-on Bonus, as well as a highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
About Aurora Health Care:
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.