Are you looking for a new challenge? Due to the expansion and growth of our Liver Disease and Abdominal Transplant Program we are seeking a dynamic transplant hepatologist to join our thriving program!
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- Hepatology trained through an ACGME accredited GI pathway or accredited Internal Medicine/hepatology pathway
- Skills in all areas of hepatology including hepatectomy, ablation therapy (radiofrequency, cryoablation, chemoembolization), hepatic artery chemotherapy infusion pump placement and liver transplant
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, supportive team player
- Large quaternary care facility
- Collaborative team provides services in Milwaukee and other locations
- Physicians evaluate and treat the whole spectrum of liver problems including management of primary liver disease, evaluation of metastatic/primary liver cancers and end-stage liver failure requiring transplant, and do procedures
- Transplant Clinic with a distinct Liver Disease Clinic on campus
- Excellent staff includes RNs, Physician Assistants, customer service reps and medical resident staff
- All ancillary services on-site
- Excellent results of complex, high MELD patients
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health car
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Advocate Aurora Health
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Together, we make healthy happen.