Your primary choice!
Aurora Health Care in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin is seeking a primary care physician, who enjoys nursing home care, to build our geriatric program as Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Physician. The incoming physician will cover three nursing homes in the area. This position is part of a stable; physician led health care organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000
- Significant sign on bonus available
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed, salaried, position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Access to a full spectrum of sub-specialists in Oshkosh
- Located less than an hour from Milwaukee
- Safe community with excellent school system
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice clinicians to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.