Your Primary Choice.
Fantastic outpatient opportunity with an established team!
Our Med/Peds team in the family-friendly Milwaukee suburb of New Berlin is looking to expand their team with a provider interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Outpatient only practice with newborn nursery rounds
- Clinic is a continuity site for residency training and provides teaching opportunities
- Easy access to subspecialty services for your patients through our system
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000 or Sign-on Bonus
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, fully funded malpractice, matching and non-matching retirement savings contributions, and CME allowance
- Excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with excellent schools
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.