Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring (IONM)
Aurora Neuroscience Innovation Institute (ANII) at Aurora Health Care has developed an integrated Neurosurgery/Neurology program to provide comprehensive neurological care to the state of Wisconsin, northern Illinois, and beyond. Led by Amin Kassam, MD, ANII brings new innovation in the way neurological disorders are diagnosed and treated and is seeking dynamic physicians to join our extraordinary interdisciplinary team comprised of neurosurgery, neurology, neuroradiology, and head/neck oncology physicians.
- Fully Integrated Neurosurgery Program, covering Cranial, Spine and Vascular
- 3rd party monitoring back-up and support 24/7
- Provides direct patient care for clinical patients for IONM
- Participates in teaching of technologists and building program
- Over 500 surgical cases projected annually
features 4 avant-garde dedicating operating theaters that are at the forefront of technology. They have been the site of numerous technological and surgical “first-in-man” advances, including the integration of an optical surgical robot system for spinal and cranial neurosurgery as well as head and neck surgery. These advances have not only led to treating patients from around the world, including the Middle East, Europe and Asia, but also for hosting surgeons from across the globe.