Help us continue to grow Occupational Medicine in Southeastern Wisconsin!
- 100% OM position supported by the strength of a multi-specialty health care system that employs over 30,000 caregivers including over 1,500 physicians
- Position will be based primarily out of Kenosha with outreach to Burlington
- Practice includes X-Ray, Occupational and Physical Therapy as well as the full contingency of specialties all under one roof
- Excellent support staff including RN Case Manager, PA and NP
- Already established practice with exciting potential in the fastest growing corridor of Wisconsin
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice clinicians to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.