The Primary Choice.
Get ready to build your practice! Our Pediatric clinic, located just a few blocks from the charming downtown of Burlington, WI, has a fantastic PART-TIME opportunity for a Pediatrician interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Combination of outpatient, newborn nursery, and attendance at emergent deliveries
- Part-time schedule of 2.5 days/week in clinic
- Clinic is easily accessible for patients and located near our Aurora Burlington Medical Center
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully-funded malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and sign-on bonus
- Excellent quality of life with endless activities available year-round
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.