We have an exceptional opportunity for new or experienced diagnostic radiologist to join our comprehensive team at our facility in Sheboygan. As an Aurora radiologist you will become part of a growing 100+ member community based radiology group.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- A fellowship is welcome but not required
- Must have skills in all areas of diagnostic radiology including mammography and procedures
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Comprehensive radiology services include CT, MRI, PET, ultrasound and plain films
- Services provided also include screening and diagnostic mammography, breast biopsies including ultrasound guided and stereotactic
- Minor interventional procedures including arthrograms, lumbar punctures, thyroids, etc.
- Sheboygan team consists of general diagnostic and IR
- Coverage locations include Sheboygan (primary) with some time in Fond du Lac and Manitowoc as needed
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.