Join our team and work with outstanding colleagues in a state-of-the-art facility
- Primarily outpatient, 100% Rheumatology practice
- Partner with another Rheumatologist and become part of a comprehensive team which includes Orthopedics, Occupational Medicine and Radiology all under one roof
- Hit the ground running with a well-established and already equipped practice; US in the clinic.
- Strong primary care referral base with excellent Nurse Practitioner support
- Up to $180,000 in student loan forgiveness offered
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.