Join a great group of physicians on a Great Lake!
Live in either Southeastern Wisconsin or Northern Illinois
- One community hospital (Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha) for IP coverage offering 1:6 weekend call and 1 day in week
- Autonomous practice where you will join 5 other Urologists focused on growth
- Our clinic, located in the fastest growing corridor of Wisconsin, ensures your ability to grow your practice as desired
- Enjoy work/life balance - your schedule can be accommodated to fit different lifestyle and practice patterns
- Excellent support staff in a modern, state-of-the-art facility
- Da Vinci Xi Robot available; robotic training is recommended but is not required
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.