The Women's Department in the Aurora Kenosha Medical Center is seeking an additional fellowship trained Urogynecologist. This is an outstanding opportunity for a new or practicing physician who wants to work in an established clinic with experienced staff to support them.
Education, training and experience required:
- Residency and B/C in Obstetrics and Gynecology - will also consider Urology trained
- Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Open to experienced physicians or new grads
- da Vinci Surgical System
- Shared call between 3 Urogynecologists
- Position offered due to growth of the practice
- Fast growing community in Wisconsin
- 74-bed Hospital
What Aurora offers:
- Integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique?
We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.