YOUR PRIMARY CHOICE
Get ready to grow your practice in a family friendly Wisconsin community. Our Summit clinic, located in the heart of southeastern Wisconsin’s coveted “Lake Country,” is seeking a Family Medicine physician interested in joining an organization committed to quality and population health.
- Outpatient only practice in a large multi-specialty clinic located adjacent to our Aurora Summit Medical Center
- Inherited patient panel available due to provider transferring to another location within our system
- Join a team of 3 other providers and enjoy work/life balance as call is supported by nurse triage
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package and fully funded malpractice insurance
- Excellent quality of life with endless activities available year-round
About Aurora Health Care:
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.