This position is located at Oshkosh Medical Center. The patient base is established through referrals from within the system, and our program has increasing success in attracting patients out of the competing healthcare systems. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions. While general neurology is the primary focus, seeing a significant percentage of subspecialty patient population is fine.
- Will consider new or experienced Neurologist
- Subspecialties such as Sleep, Headache, Movement Disorders, Neurophysiology welcome
- IP call rotated one week at a time share among 5 providers
- Patient referrals from a completely integrated medical group
- Clinical-based practice with robust research opportunities
- Full collaboration with neurosurgery, neuroradiology, critical care, and ancillary services