Opportunity in Milwaukee, WI (one day/week in Kenosha, WI)
This position will be located at our newly constructed clinic in Greenfield, with one day per week in Kenosha, WI. The pediatric neurologist will join two other outstanding physicians with well-established practices to meet a growing need for care. The patient base is established through referrals from within the system, and our program has increasing success in attracting patients out of the competing healthcare systems. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions. While general neurology is the primary focus, seeing a significant percentage of subspecialty patient population is fine.
- Will consider new or experienced Pediatric Neurologist
- Subspecialties such as headache, movement disorders and neurophysiology welcome
- Patient referrals from a completely integrated medical group with large pediatric and primary care service lines providing excellence in care
- Clinical-based practice with potential research opportunities
- Call responsibility cross coverage shared among 3 providers
- Collaborative care model to be utilized