Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora Health Center in West Allis, WI has an exciting opportunity for an additional OBGyn to join a very busy practice. You will join 8 other providers at this site location, but some clinic time will be at other outlying locations.
- Da Vinci Surgical system on-site
- Primary office in West Allis with hospital attached
- Clinic locations will split between West Allis and an outlying location
- About 100 births monthly
- Access to Gyn/Onc, Uro/Gyn, Maternal Fetal Medicine and Level III NICU
- 4-day work week
- Midwives and NPs integrated in practice
- Excellent work/life balance
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.