We have an exceptional full-time IR opportunity for an Interventional Radiologist to join our team in MIlwaukee, Wisconsin. As an Aurora Health Care IR you will become part of a 100+ member community based radiology group and will be employed by Aurora Health Care Medical Group. The IR section is comprised of 15 full-time IR physicians, 9 PA/NPs, and provides services at 11 hospital locations in Eastern Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of a radiology residency from an accredited program
- A fellowship in vascular/interventional radiology
- CAQ in Vascular and Interventional Radiology preferred however we will consider current fellows
- Broad IR skills including: Y-90, chemoembolization, percutaneous ablation, peripheral arterial intervention, veno-occlusive/CVT intervention, dialysis intervention, hepatobiliary intervention, portal hypertension treatment (including TIPS, BRTO), genito-urinary intervention, women’s health (including uterine artery embolization), and spine intervention
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Provide comprehensive services in all areas of IR (see above)
- Schedule will be Monday-Friday plus call
- Backup call coverage will be provided by the IR section at large
- 10 weeks off per year
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.